On October 20-21 2021, Twilio’s 7th Annual SIGNAL Conference will be held online.
This year's event offers an opportunity to hear from Michelle Robinson Obama who served as the First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
Other speakers will include:
- Simu Liu – Actor, author, and activist who is currently developing long-form projects under his 4:12 Entertainment banner, through which he has previously directed, produced, and optioned content for film and digital.
- Jeff Lawson – A serial entrepreneur and a software developer who is the Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of Twilio.
- Bill McDermott – President and Chief Executive Officer of ServiceNow who is one of the most respected and admired leaders in the technology industry, with a career of leadership success spanning Xerox, Gartner, Siebel Systems, SAP, and ServiceNow.
- Dara Treseder – SVP, Head of Global Marketing & Communications at Peloton—the world's largest interactive fitness platform.
- Murat Genc – Head of Digital, Consumer Experiences, and Omnichannel at Procter & Gamble.
- Heather McGhee – Expert on the American economy and New York Times best-selling author.
- Jessica Rosenworcel – Federal Communications Commission Acting Chairwoman who works to promote greater opportunity, accessibility, and affordability in the communications services as she believes that the future belongs to the connected.
- General Stanley McChrystal – a four-star general and the former leader of Joint Special Operations Command who is New York Times best-selling author, celebrated military leader, and Co-Founder of the McChrystal Group.
- Marianna Tessel – Chief Technology Officer for Intuit.
- George Hu – COO at Twilio who was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
- Laura Malinsky – Global Head of Operations for Allianz Direct across Europe.
- Khozema Shipchandler – CFO at Twilio.
- Amit Paley – Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people.